If you are looking to make money online with google adsense then having someone to give you adsense training is a good place to start.
There are a lot of adsense courses on the market and information available through google iteself on making money with the adsense program.
One course that I really like is the Adsense Master Course by John Robinson (also known as xfactor). I’ve written about John previously when he released his microniche adsense course years ago.
John has moved from the microniche model and teaches people now via his ebooks, forum and coaching groups how to build a solid auhtoirty site using adsense as the monetization method.
I picked up the Adsense Masters Course when it was first released. In fact, I was on the waiting list for it!
Here is what the course promises:
If you are expecting a short ebook full of fluff then you are in for a surprise. The ebook weighs in at a whopping 512 pages! Whilst there are some pictures and the usual disclaimers the bulk of the book is pure content.
Goal of the course:
To build a sustainable site where you don’t have to worry about Google updates and avoid “internet marketing fads and trends”
One of the things that John has done is divide the course into different phases and steps to make it easier to consume as follows:
1) Finding your niche
2) collecting resources
3) creating your 5 point mission statement
4) choosing domain and hosting
5) setting up WP (optional)
6) Adding social media (optional)
7) installing your site management tool
8) keyword strategy
9) content master – articles, curation, keywords, onpage seo
11) polishing your site
12) launching, seo and social
13) blog post action plan
Old hands that are familiar with John’s style are advised to go straight to phase 9 (which has a lot of information in it!).
If you are used to building sites around keywords then John’s insight into finding your niche may be a bit of a slap in the face. Truth is people have been building sites (very successfully) around that method for years. In fact, John has a little study on a guy that did the exact same thing whose site makes $500 per day (adsense and contextual ads) from a niche not based on keyword research and link building.
When most people think of building up an authority site one of the first sticking points is how to write all the content. John has already got you covered there with some 45 template ideas on content creation.
Who is it suitable for?
- newbies and more advanced users
- Yes, there is an upsell to a forum to get more hands on help and guidance. The forum is by application only and charges a monthly fee. I did not take the upsell.
- Really well laid out information that is “doable”
- Step by step plans to guide you through all the phases of the bluprint
- checklists to make it easier to action the steps (daily, weekly, mid year etc)
- The 48 hour fast track plan is great for those that want to dive in straight away, rather than follow the checklist for slower results. The good thing is that John has considered the pace that people like to do things.
- You will NOT make money overnight! Like all things you need to work and be committed to reach the figures discussed in the sales letter.
- The ebook is set up for Google Adsense monetization. However, John does state (page 15) that no matter “what your monetizing interests are (Adsense, Affiliates, Product Owners, Etc.) this course is for you.
- Adsense is not the biggest payer in the world and is known to be quirky (ie banning people). Think of the type of niche and if there are programs that could be used to replace adsense if you get banned or that could be used in conjunction with adsense.
John’s course is quite thorough so it would be impossible to give it a massive review without giving away too much of his information.
If I’ve whet your appetite [ilink style=”info” url=”http://y5y.info/amm”]click here to find out more[/ilink].